jiaseby's Content

There have been 12 items by jiaseby (Search limited from 24-January 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#43071 Different Dialogic Cards

Posted by jiaseby on 08 December 2017 - 03:17 AM in General

Can I use 2 different Dialogic 4 port cards on one machine to have 8 lines?  Or do they have to be the exact same model?

#41858 Adding Days To A Date Field

Posted by jiaseby on 27 December 2016 - 05:13 AM in General

I didn't post the log because it worked perfect.  Thank you.

#41857 Blank Date Field

Posted by jiaseby on 27 December 2016 - 04:44 AM in General

I'm pulling data from a table that is a date field.  I want to test if the field has a date in it or not.  It is a table with check information.  One of the fields is "Cleared".  If it is blank that means the check is still outstanding.  However when I look at the field I see it has a date in it when it's blank.  The date is 12/30/1899 12:00:00 AM.  Can you tell how I test for this?  It is the data in SQLCheck_4_1 in the engine log attached.

#41855 Adding Days To A Date Field

Posted by jiaseby on 24 December 2016 - 06:14 AM in General

Line 141205:796

#41853 Adding Days To A Date Field

Posted by jiaseby on 24 December 2016 - 02:58 AM in General

Sorry I thought I attached it.

#41840 Adding Days To A Date Field

Posted by jiaseby on 22 December 2016 - 01:34 AM in General

Here is the log file.  The result var I'm trying to assign is dateplus14.  You will see this on or about line 093059.897.  you can see the way I tried didn't work.

Thanks

#41832 Adding Days To A Date Field

Posted by jiaseby on 21 December 2016 - 03:55 AM in General

After I query a database and get a field that is a date field, I need to add 14 days to it.  Not sure how to do this.  I'm guessing in an evaluate expression, but I'm having no luck.

#41824 Sql

Posted by jiaseby on 16 December 2016 - 08:46 AM in General

I'm trying to do a insert into a table.  I need to store a date field.  What is the best way to get the date from Voiceguide that will work in the insert sql command?

#41813 Odbc Connection

Posted by jiaseby on 15 December 2016 - 01:09 AM in General

Hi I did use the 32-bit ODBC Data Source Administrator.  However there isn't a test function option on the Visual FoxPro ODBC connection like on others.  I'm not sure why.  I've attached the vgEngine.txt file from a test I just did.

#41809 Odbc Connection

Posted by jiaseby on 14 December 2016 - 03:26 AM in General

I posted my reply with the files, but they are not showing up.  Did you get them?

#41808 Odbc Connection

Posted by jiaseby on 14 December 2016 - 02:37 AM in General

Here is the log requested.  I'm sure the main reason is I'm setting the script up wrong.  Thanks for any assistance.

• StoreNumber.jpg

#41806 Odbc Connection

Posted by jiaseby on 13 December 2016 - 08:53 AM in General

I'm trying to create a script where I can query a Visual Foxpro table with an ODBC Connection and the Query Database function.  I emailed support and they suggested I post with a sample of the table zipped up.  

This is the copy of the email I sent them.

ODBC question.

I have a client that has a Visual Foxpro Database.  I’ve created an odbc connection and am trying to run a “Query Database” on it to test retrieving data.  I’m not sure what should go in the three fields.  The odbc name is “Check”.  It is a table that has 3 fields, they are check,amount,iussed.  In other words check number, amount and issue date.  I wanted to do a very basic Sql query and say the amount.  So I’m guessing I could say “Select check, amount,issued from check where check=’1’.  It fails every time.  I’m guessing because I didn’t put anything in the two previous fields.  I’m not sure what goes in the fields ADO.NET or Connection string.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.