VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide Vs. Others

I am at the point where I am going to be purchasing an IRV software... I need it for at least 20 lines....

My question is to support or any users that may have had experience with VoiceGude and other IRV software...

Why should I choose VoiceGuide over other software?

here is why I ask...

I have been testing another IRV software. It seems to perform the same as VoiceGuide, which I have also been testing. They both seem to be equal with regards to the testing I have done so far.

Now the big difference... price... for 24 line licence of VoiceGuide I am looking to drop $1249, and that includes free phone support

This other software is $210 for a 64 line licence, Plus $58 for a full year of phone support. So $268 total

I do think your software is great, in fact i was going to go with your software untill I found and tested this other IRV. Now I am stuck :(

HELP

David

Does the other software have the same features as VoiceGuide?

I think I know which other software you are talking about - and if it is the one I'm thinking of it then it does not have a scripting system like VG and is far from as flexible to use as VG. (Also they do not have a support forum like this one so you cannot really see how people find using their software in the longer term...)