VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg Window Popup And Hide Automatically

I will not expect many calls. I would like VG to work in the background while I use other applications. However, when I call comes, I would like VG to pop up, so I can see what's happening. And when all lines are waiting, the vg windows should hide again automatically.

Is there any way to set vg's visibility so it automatically pops up or hide depending on the line status (all waiting or not all waiting)?

Misspelling :

.... However, when a call comes ....

There is an option to popup CalllerID details on the screen. Look in the config file.

Also you could use a VBScript module or Run Program module to pop something up at the beginning of script.

There is an option to popup CallerID details on the screen. Look in the config file.

Thanks. I didn't know about this pop up option. It could help a little but it disappears in 5 seconds.

I would like VG to pop up the whole window (with all the line device status) as soon as possible when a call activity is detected and close down when all the line status is "waiting for a call".

Also you could use a VBScript module or Run Program module to pop something up at the beginning of script.

I think this will be the good way. To start with a VB script to pop up the window and have an after call finished script to close the window.

But I do not know how to write this VBscript for this. Can anyone help or give hints? I can write vb script to manage database operations, but have no experience with pop up windows or Windows scrips.

When you use a Run Program module you have an option of whether the new window is to be maximised or not - that may be a better option to try.

Could you tell me what to write to a VB script line that pops up the VG line device window from the task bar when any of the status changes from "waiting from call..." when a call comes in

and what to write to close this window back to the task bar when all the lines' status become "waiting for call..." again.

Thus I would like vg to be visible during the entire time of any activity and not visible when it is idle.

It would be even better if you just give this functionality to the VG software as an option just like you did with the caller ID pop up option.

That's really more of a VBScript related question, rather then a VoiceGuide one... You should look at VBScript Shell command.