VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Software That Simulates A Call

it exists some software that simulates a call and is answered by ivr? (voiceguide)

Then you will have to dial in form another phone.

VG does not have a 'call simulator'.

Just tried the VG with pbx in my office that I was not able to make it work. It works fine when I tried to connect my modem to direct line and I call using another phone.

How could my pbx here differs with the other pbx system so that it doesn't work?

I use Voice Modem, Windows XP, and just try the script that comes with the installation.

How could my pbx here differs with the other pbx system so that it doesn't work?

Don't know, best to ask the PVBX supplier as to why it does not work.

There are a few answers to your question.

1. The best, purchase a Dialogic Promptmaster Phone. These are sold used on eBay and other places. It has a power supply and provides line and ring voltage so you can test a IVR system/Dialogic board without having telephone lines.

2. Purchase a CO (Central Office) or line simulator. These are $200 US or so and more expensive than a Promptmaster.

3. Use a PBX, as suggested.

When using PBX, alot of systems don't generate DTMF tones when dialing directly to other extention numbers. Try getting an outside line and dialing to the public number, then route to the appropriate internal extention. That's what I have to do.

Amir.