VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Designing Issue

If I need to do some queries to the database before I got the final result what is my best option?

1. Use one Query Database Module per query and passed the result to the next Query Database Module or

2. Using a series of VBScript script to query the database?

Sorry I still don't get a clear picture on how to design the application using VoiceGuide so I am not even sure if the options above are doable.

Thanks for your input.

Either way is fine.

What you should probably do is download the software first and start using it - then you'll better see what approaches you can take.

I already have the Voice Guide installed on my computer and have been playing with it. I am just feeling that I need more detailed documentation/manual... but it can be only because of my lack of knowledge in VBS.

Thanks for your reply. For me it is easier to have one Query Database Module for each query... My question is:

Even if you said that it is fine, will there be any trade off if I use this approach instead of having one module with a few lines of VBS code to process the query? Will it somehow slowdown the process a bit?

I had the same problem a few months ago.

Since then I have learned to use VBscript and MySQL.

VBScript programming gives more flexibility than the Query Database Module.

I suggest you to spend time to learn programming - it a good investment

Zoltan