VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

I Can't Setup Voiceguide

Hello everybody;

I need your help, I installed VoiceGuide 7 with HMP Dialogic drivers, when I tested HMP Media Server it answered correctly so I installed VoiceGuide whit HMP drivers option, then VoiceGuide can't started. When I opened the log file it display the following:

load: ktTelCommon, Version=1.0.3231.34148, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=81bdcc44759ecdc5

093138.734 5 ERROR v7.0.3327.30234 (Mon 09/02/2009 16:47:48.03) Assembly.Load ktTelCommon, Version=1.0.3231.34148, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=81bdcc44759ecdc5 : Could not load file or assembly 'ktTelCommon, Version=1.0.3231.34148, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=81bdcc44759ecdc5' or one of its dependencies. This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)

I tried whit Windows XP Professional SP2 and Windows Server 2003 Enterprise, both operating system displayed the same error. I installed VoiceGuide and HMP Dialogic drivers on the same server, is it correct?

Best regards.

I installed VoiceGuide and HMP Dialogic drivers on the same server, is it correct?

Yes. This is correct.

We can have a quick look at this machine to see what is happening on it. Please setup access using www.logmein.com and email login username/password to support@voiceguide.com and include a link to this support forum thread in the email.

Hi again;

I sended a invitation for logmein.com to support@voiceguide.com, I hope that you can help me, I have tried for some days and I couldn't setup voiceguide IVR.

Best regards.

We've logged into the system and had a quick look at it.

The point release of v7.1 that was installed on system had a bug in it.

We installed the latest version and the VoiceGuide service now starts and the line status monitor shows the HMP lines opened and awaiting calls.

You should now be able to send VoIP calls into the system and you should see them answered by VoiceGuide.

Hi,

Thank you very much, I see that IVR is started now, I'm going to install the same version in WIndows XP and I'm going to test it, I have another question, I called whit one softphone to VoiceGuide IVR machine (10.10.10.9) but I have a busy tone, I suppouse that I have to configure VoIP lines before to call, is it correct?

Regards.

I restarted the VoiceGuide Machine and I can heard a menu. I want to install the same version on Windows XP but I did't find it in your web, can you tell me where the version is?

regards.

The Evaluation version of VoiceGuide needs restarting every hour. Maybe that is why you heard the busy tone first time you called before service restart.

This bug fixed version should be now be available through the main download link on our WWW. (It was also left on the Win2003 'Desktop').

Hi and thank you very much for helped me.

I installed that version on Windows XP and VoiceGuide IVR started without problems, but I have a question, when I open VoiceGuide Status Monitor I can't see the first line, Do I have to do something else?

Regards.

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the system startup and the Status Monitor app start.

Debug Trace files are created in VG's \log\ subdirectory.

When posting traces/scripts please .ZIP them up and post them as attachments.

Trace shows that HMP is returning errors at startup time.

Have you tried restarting the system? The error is reported as "ERROR gc_start" report in the ktTel trace. Do you now always get this error when trying to start VoiceGuide?

101735.483 1816 ERROR gc_start

Trace shows that HMP is returning errors at startup time.

Have you tried restarting the system? The error is reported as "ERROR gc_start" report in the ktTel trace. Do you now always get this error when trying to start VoiceGuide?

Hello,

I reinstalled HMP Drivers and Voiceguide and it Restarted good, thank you very much for your help.

Regards