VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Timeout Error

No logs were attached. Please post the logs (.ZIPed) and indicate at what time/call we should be looking at.

Sorry, I'm frazzled. Been troubleshooting this all day. I'll get back to you. I think the issue is probably on my side but still don't have enough info yet to determine. Thanks

Is the the system just timing out awaiting for response from database or another script or program?

Srictly speaking that woud not be an 'error' in VoiceGuide. Also, you can intercept such events in scripts by using timeout paths, and take script execution to a module that plays some sort of an error announcement to the caller.

We can assist with commenting on what is happening but we would really need to see the script as well as the traces to give meaningfull advice.

I am also having another issue. Voiceguide seems to be calling some records multiple times even though it is only suppose to call 1 time. I am attaching the logs. 3 phone numbers where I see this happening are below.

1007_ktTel.zip

Regarding the 3 phone numbers the trace shows that 7209398185 was called only once, and the 3039473012 was also called only once.

3037410090 is not in the trace.

175051.748 6 67 state Dialing 17209398185

174804.746 6 16 state Dialing 13039473012

Regarding the timeout issue the 1007_ktTts.zip traces supplied are 10MB in size when unzipped and stretch over 40 minutes.

At which call in these traces would you like us to look at and comment on?

Can you post the script used as well and indicate at which module/transition that is related to the timeout issue that you mention?

Errored again. This time it shut down the VG service. When I restarted it, VG would only run on 2 lines (15&21). I have attached the log files. Should be toward the end of them.

1008_1240_vgEngine.zip

In this trace it looks like an error may have has occurred while VoiceGuide was setting up recording. No such error situations were observed in the previously supplied traces so this looks like a different issue.

Could you please update both the Dialogic drivers and VoiceGuide software on this system to the latest versions available from our Downloads page, and post traces again if issues occur.

121627.073 7392 46 RecStart(hLine=46, strSoundFile=C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\temp\RecAm_46.wav, lRecId=587546, iPlayBeepBeforeRec=0, chRecPause=, chRecResume=, zsXMLOptions=<CallerID>8775779624</CallerID>)

Are you using WCF to monitor/control this system externally?

Are you able to post the scripts that are using on this system? (including the 'OnHangup' scripts).

Looks like VoiceGuide is recording the answering machine messages. Why? If that is causing the error, can I disable this feature? I have attached some of the messages that are being recorded

RecAm_46.zip

As part of the debugging/logging process the answering machine message encountered on each line is saved. Only the last encountered answering machine message is ever kept (new one overwrites the previous one) so overall this does not take up much hard disk space.