Jump to content


< Back to Forum


 

Get Numbers Verify Tab


  • Please log in to reply

#1 darylr 26 February 2016 - 02:10 AM

I'm getting really close to finishing up my script, thanks to the help I received last week on the Excel link. 

 

I am entering a 3 digit number but want the range to be restricted to 100-999.  So I added a vbscript to the Get Numbers module Verify tab, which I copied straight from the online help.  The script itself seems to be translating correctly and I think it is executing, but I am getting an error in the logs before the script starts and VG just hangs until I manually hang up the call.  In reading the log, it looks like the internal paths for EV_MODGETNBRS_VERIFY_PASS and EV_MODGETNBRS_FAIL are not defined.

 

This is running on a Windows server 2008 R2 (64 bit) if that makes any difference.

 

The log for an entry of a valid number is attached as is the test script.

 

Thanks!

 

Daryl

 

 



#2 SupportTeam 26 February 2016 - 06:49 AM

Please add these two paths to your 'Get Numbers' module [UserID] :

 

on {EV_MODGETNBRS_VERIFY_PASS} goto [UserData]

on {EV_MODGETNBRS_VERIFY_FAIL} goto [Err1]

 

We will look into why the {Success} path was not taken - looks like there is a bug that we need to fix.



#3 darylr 26 February 2016 - 08:54 AM

OK, I hadn't thought to try that.  Much appreciated again!

 

Daryl



#4 darylr 26 February 2016 - 10:12 AM

Well, the fail path worked but the pass path caused the call to drop.  I think that the $RV[UserID] value may not be getting initialized.  I just removed all of the verify code and added an Evaluate module in between the UserID and UserData module to test for valid data.  That is working and is an acceptable solution.

 

Daryl



#5 SupportTeam 26 February 2016 - 10:17 AM

Well, the fail path worked but the pass path caused the call to drop.

 

Could you please post the vgEngine trace capturing the call. We can then see what happened on the call and comment.
 

I just removed all of the verify code and added an Evaluate module in between the UserID and UserData module to test for valid data.  That is working and is an acceptable solution.

 

OK.



#6 SupportTeam 26 February 2016 - 11:30 AM

This version should fix the issue that you encountered:

 

http://www.voiceguid...160226_jsbe.exe

 

 

To change from one release of VoiceGuide v7 to another:

1. Stop VoiceGuide Service and exit all VoiceGuide programs. (eg Script Designer, Voicemail Manager, etc) and all other programs.

2. Run the VoiceGuide install and install into same directory as existing installation. (Do NOT uninstall the previous VoiceGuide installation).

3. Start  VoiceGuide service.

 

Running a VoiceGuide install over the top of an existing install will NOT overwrite existing configuration or license files (Config.xml, ConfigLine.xml, VG.INI, VmBoxList.xml, etc) and will not remove any of users script or sound files, and will not remove any log files etc