VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg 7.3.0 Issue

I just upgraded from VG 7.2.3 to 7.3.0 on XP and I can't seem to get the dialer to make outbound calls. I usually put an xml file in the data directory and they are not being loaded. I used the Telephone Number Loader and same thing. When I manually add a number, it just sits in the callque. Please advise. The times on the calls are within range and should dial. See attached logs.

Do I need to go back to 7.2.3? I did a reboot after install.

0113_2224_vgEngine.zip

I upgraded from VG 7.2.3 to 7.3.0 and cannot seem to make any calls. See log attached. I copied the xml file to the data directory but it never seems to pick it up. I even added a number manually and it is in the callque but never makes the call. I've rebooted. Please advise.

0113_2224_vgEngine.zip

I reverted back to 7.2.3 (which when it installed it said it's really 7.2.2) and it dials OK. Is 7.3.0 only for Windows 7 and not XP?

Thanks,

Can you please edit VoiceGuide's Config.xml file and delete the entire <Dialer> section in that file.

Then restart the VocieGuide service.

Your current Config.xml file was retained from the old version of VocieGuide, and it explicitly defined the default database to be used.

This DB is no longer used in VG v7.3

Deleting that section and restarting the service will let VG create the default outdial database (SQLite based) and you should then be able to load calls into it and system will dial them out.

v7.3 will work on XP. We intend that all future v7 releases will work on XP.