VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vgagent Status

When my Agent answer the call from acd queue and hanguo the call their status in cgagent is WrapUp and not come back to ready status untill the change status themselves, is there any way for solve this automaticly,

another question is about hold music when i use ACD:queue in my transfer call Onhold music on my PBX not plyed but when i transfer cor normally my hold music played. please help me for this too.

When my Agent answer the call from acd queue and hangup the call their status in vgagent stay in WrapUp and not come back to ready till they change status themselves, is there any way for solve this automatic,

another question is about hold music when i use ACD:queue in my transfer call Onhold music on my PBX not played but when i transfer call normally my hold music played. please help me for this too.

is WrapUp and not come back to ready status untill the change status themselves, is there any way for solve this automaticly,

Would you like an instant change to 'ready' status, or after some timeout?

If instant then it would be hard for agent to set themselves to stop receiving new calls if there are calls in the queue, so they would not be able to stop calls in an orderly manner if going on a break or finishing their shift etc.

when i use ACD:queue in my transfer call Onhold music on my PBX not plyed but when i transfer cor normally my hold music played. please help me for this too.

When call is in the queue then the VoiceGuide's ACD on-hold music is played. You should not hear the PBX's on-hold music at any stage.

If yo can describe in more detail what is happening with your system and what you would like to have happen we can give better advice/comment.