VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Help With Choosing The Correct License

Hi,

Having read various forum articles and help file, it looks like VG will do the job. I just need a confirmation about what I need and that VG is the right product for me.

I need to build an application for home use in C# .NET. It terms of hardware & OS I have the following:

- XP SP2

- Dialogic D41EPCI with SCBus functions

- Intel SR5.1.1 + SP1

- A BT revelation PBX

- 1 CO line

- 2 dialogic ports connected to the PBX

The application will be built in C# and .NET framework 2.0, so I need a COM interface to the telephony features I need.

The application will need to be able to do the following:

- Wait for an incoming call (internal or external) on line 1

- Answer the incoming call then listen for DTMF digits wich will be a telephone number to be connected to

- Start recording the call on line 1

- Dial the telephone number on line 2

- When third party answers, bridge line 1 and line 2 together so 2 parties can have a conversation

- Listen for any disconnect events, and if any line disconnects stop recording, terminate all calls then start listening for incoming calls again.

I need to be able to control all resources such as lines, calls, voice prompts, recording, etc ...

It needs to work well under .NET

Can you please tell me if this functionality is achievable, what license I need (Enterprise, how many lines, etc ...) and an idea of the price.

Many thanks

The call routing application described s a fairly straightforward application.

You will need a D/41JCT Dialogic card and an Enterprise+Dialer version of the license.

In Version 7 of VoiceGuide the Enterprise+Dialer version can do the 2-line recording of the conferenced call.

In Version 6 of the 2-line call recording feature is an extra add-on. Please contact sales@voiceguide.com for pricing of that v6 option.

The license pricing is detailed on the WWW license order form.

The call routing application described s a fairly straightforward application.

You will need a D/41JCT Dialogic card and an Enterprise+Dialer version of the license.

In Version 7 of VoiceGuide the Enterprise+Dialer version can do the 2-line recording of the conferenced call.

In Version 6 of the 2-line call recording feature is an extra add-on. Please contact sales@voiceguide.com for pricing of that v6 option.

The license pricing is detailed on the WWW license order form.

I have a couple more question please

From reading other posts I saw that the D41EPCI will allow line bridging. Can you please confirm if I still need the D/41JCT or will my D41EPCI work.

Will the COM component work standalone or does it need the VG service to communicate with the Dialogic.

You did not say if the COM component will work in .NET.

Many thanks

The D41EPCI card does support call bridging, and you will be able to use it for your application.

The COM interface is active only when VoiceGuide is started. VoiceGuide needs to be running before any software can use the COM intrerface.

.NET applications can call any COM interface. Please see: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/sd10k43k.aspx