VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Install Voiceguide On Window Server 2003

We are installing VoiceGuide on server with Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition Service Pack 1 installed.

1. Installing the VoiceGuide application worked ok except for the Tapiwrap.ocx not being installed/registered. This should be ok since this will be unregistered anyway when Dialogic specific patches will be applied.

2. When applying the Dialogic specific patches, I cannot register the file ktTelControl.ocx. Registering it returns a "LoadLibrary("ktTelControl.ocx) failed - The specific module could not be found. The other ocx file (mscomm32.ocx) however was successfully registered.

Installing the VoiceGuide application worked ok except for the Tapiwrap.ocx not being installed/registered

Sounds like the Dialogic System Release drivers were not installed...

If the "Dialogic" option is selected when running v5.2 install then this error will occur if the Dialogic drivers are not installed already (it's mentioned in the information displayed during install).

When applying the Dialogic specific patches, I cannot register the file ktTelControl.ocx.

If the error occurred at v5.2.5 install the same error will occur at this stage as well...

Best for you to uninstall VG, then install Dialogic drivers then install v5.2 again (as per instructions in the VG for Dialogic's Readme.txt file) and then apply the VG for Dialogic patch.

There are no issues with using Win2003.

You're right. I installed System release 5.1.1 and it has some issues with Windows 2003. That's why Voiceguide installation failed. I'll it again with System Release 6.0 which works with Windows 2003.