VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Designer On Another Workstation

Ok,

i have VG licensed and installed on a server, located in the NOC room, without monitor and keyboard.....

by now im using a demo version on my workstation to modify the scripts, it works without problem, i dont need VG running on my machine, only the designer. Today i added the 21st module to the script and the program say: the demo version cant go over 20 modules.........THIS IS A TROUBLE..... i cant work directly on the VG machine and i cant use the designer on my workstation.......theres a trick/solution to this over here ??? PLEASE BE AWARE, i dont want to run another (unlicensed) VG but only separate the dev environment from the main program.

Thanks

Marco

Is it possible for you to use a remote control program (PC Anywhere, WinVNC etc) and use the Script Editor on the server machine? This would be your best solution...

If you need to have a licensed version of VoiceFuide on another (ie: script development) machine that will be used at the same time as the server license, then a license must be purchased for the script development machine. A 1 line license would of course be sufficient for the script development box.

There is no separate license for the Script Designer.