VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg Stop To Work

post-3446-0-15260000-1437437860_thumb.jpg Hello! I have this image when I try to load a line status.

My VG did not work. I use it only for surveys.

Can you help me?

Could you please port the vgEngine and ktTel trace from your system that captures the VoiceGuide service startup and the Line Status Monitor startup and connection to the VoiceGuide service.

This is a VoIP system that uses Dialogic HMP, and it looks like VoiceGuide could not open the Dialogic HMP channels. This is often caused if you have another SIP software or SIP soft-phone installed on the system that is also using the 5060 port that Dialogic HMP uses by default.

The traces will let us see what actually happened.

vgEngine and ktTel traces can be found in VoiceGuide's \log\ subdirectory.

Traces show that Dialogic HMP cannot start the VoIP system and hence cannot open any SIP channels:

165312.893  3704           gc_Start &gclib_start  call
165313.408  3704     ERROR gc_start

165313.455  3704     fn    LineOpen(dxxx=dxxxB1C1, dti=iptB1T1, media=ipmB1C1, fax=, protocol=IP, sOpt=<port>1</port>, iRecFileFormat=7)

165313.610  3704     ERROR gc_OpenEx

This is often caused if you have another SIP software or SIP soft-phone installed on the system that is also using the 5060 port that Dialogic HMP uses by default.

Please ensure that no other VoIP/SIP software is installed on this system, and that any anti-virus type software on your system is not blocking the opening of the 5060 port (UDP and TCP).

Following links may be useful:

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/cports.html

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/28609/how-can-i-tell-what-is-listening-on-a-tcpip-port-in-windows/

Dialogic's own 'rtflog' logs can show more information on this as well. Those logs can be found in \Program Files (x86)\Dialogic\log directory.

Please .ZIP up any files (or sets of files) before posting them.