We have a new server (vgEngine : 7.5.6117.35767 RELEASE options75) which we are using to replace an existing automated attendant. The application is quite straight forward, caller dials in, selects from a DTMF menu and is transferred (with blind hookflash) to a 4 digit extension.
We have tried to replicate the existing system including hookflash timing, however the calls are hanging up when the transfer is attempted. We know transfers work on the analogue extensions as the existing system works (and is setup with 125 ms hookflash), and understand hangup likely indicates the hookflash was too long. However we have been reducing the hookflash and the call continues to hang up.
We thought the system would go off hook with a ! character and then the timing was controlled by the Transfer_Prefix_PauseAfter. However changing this setting, and restarting VG seems to make no difference, we have even set Transfer_Prefix_PauseAfter to 0 and expected to hear dialling of digits on the phone, but the call still hangs up. We also tried changing the transfer to monitored without any difference.
I have attached various logs of our testing and the VG.ini file.
Can you please suggest how to proceed or if we have misunderstood how to change hookflash timings.