VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

The Amplitude And The Impedance Values...

Good afternoon,

I Would like to know if it is possible to change the amplitude and the impedance values from dtfm tones sent to the phone?

The amplitude (loudness) of the sent tone is determined by the phone that sends the tone.

For questions on impedance of the card and the lines plugged into it and whether they match you should contact the card supplier.

BTW. Any new topics need to be approved before being made visible - there is a message displayed when you make the post to advise you of that. No need to post multiple copies of the same question. Once your topic is approved it will appear on the forum.

Hello Good morning

as you know we are trying to measure and modify the DTMF tones amplitude from the IVR card to our remote equipment, you suggested me ask to the Card`s distribuitors to clear this point.

They infomed us that this aplications depend of the software because the IVR card has this funtion but can be uses depending the software version.

we bought the Version 7 professional to Dialogic cards , i have worked and download all the apliccations therefore we want to know if by this software the DTMF tones can be modify and over which commands we should uses.

besides we need to know if the impedance range e.g ( 600ohm -900ohm) can be configurate with this software.

we waiting for your reply.

tahnsk a lot!

trying to measure and modify the DTMF tones amplitude from the IVR card to our remote equipment,

You are trying to measure the the DTMF tone amplitude? No information on the detected DTMF tones amplitude is made available by Dialogic cards.

Note sure what you mean by "modify the DTMF tones amplitude", do you want to resend the DTMF tones on another line?

Impedance is a physical characteristic of a card and is not something that is controlled by software. You will need to contact the card supplier to determine the impedance characteristics of your card.

Hello

Thanks for the reply.

when i say " modify the DTMF tone`s amplitued " i mean if we can change or modify the Power of those tones. in all the tests we could detecte, change and modify the duraction of the DTMF tones and the relay between two tones.

so we just need to know if by your software we can vary, change and modify the power in the DTMF tones and which are the commands o codes.

thanks a lot!

The Dialogic card does not report the 'power/amplitude' of the detected tones.

It may be possible to adjust the 'power/amplitude' of the played DTMF tones by editing the Dialogic configuration files, but you would need to contact the card supplier to see how this can be achieved.