VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Evaluate Expression Module

I am trying to have Voice Guide evaluate a three part expression, but it is not working correctly. Here is the text in the module.

IF $RV[Allergic] = 1 Or IF $RV[bloodThinner] = 1 OR If $RV[OtherProblems] = 1

The trace print out has the correct data, but it's not evaluating the expression properly. It is always evaluated as False, even when the condition is TRUE. Any suggestions on how to program this so the expression is evaluated correctly?

please try using this:

($RV[Allergic] = 1) Or ($RV[bloodThinner] = 1) OR ($RV[OtherProblems] = 1)

I tried that format and am still not getting the module to evaluate correctly. I want to have three conditions, that if one is true, it will take the true path. In the trace the program is comparing the correct values in each of the conditions, but if at least one of the three conditions if false, it will take the false path. Do I then need to evaluate each expression individually? Or is there a way to write the logic that will let me take the true path is only one of three expressions is true?

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what is going wrong.

When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call.

You can enable the automatic saving of the logs to files in \log\ directory as well.