VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Transfering Returns

Hi Support,

I made a script and in that script the caller can wait for a call that is automatic transfered by the ivr system.

If the caller waits, the system is dialing back to the system. If I do nothing to stop the call, the systeem stills transfer and calls back to the ivr system.

How can I configure the system to hang up after several rings?

Thanks

Can you please explain in more detail what is happening and what you would like for the system to do. Please post the script which you are using.

When I dial to my ivr system after 5 seconds of doing nothing the system is transfering you to a number.

IN voiceguide where you can see the lines, you can see that the call is transfered and so the system is free again to accept an other call.

When the person at the ext 4543 don't pick up the telephone after more then 10 rings, the person who dialed to the ivr system is hearing the welcome message again and so it is going further. If the persons waits for the transfer and wait more then 10 rings, the person hears back the welcome greating.

What is the problem?

The pbx or the script.

Thanks

transfer_a_call.vgs

When the person at the ext 4543 don't pick up the telephone after more then 10 rings, the person who dialed to the ivr system is hearing the welcome message again
Sounds like the PBX is returning the transferred call back to the originating extension if the call has not been answered. If you want the PBX function differently then you should check with the PBX supplier to see if it's possible to change how the PBX operates.