VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Get Number Module

Hi Support,

I have 2 questions:

1)

How can you modify the system (vg) to make the caller hear the message: "you have entered" 2 times after any number where entered in the Capture Entered Number module?

I know that you can modify when you can hear the message (after how many seconds)

2)

Which path the system is taking after the caller hear that message?

The system is hangs the call but I want the system to great the caller.

Where can I configure this?

Thank you.

Regards

How can you modify the system (vg) to make the caller hear the message: "you have entered" 2 times after any number where entered in the Capture Entered Number module?
You can re-record the VoiceGuide system messages if you'd like. Please see: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/html/SoundFiles.htm

Which path the system is taking after the caller hear that message?
To go to another module immediately use a "Timeout 0" path.

If you are still having problems please post your script on the support forum (.ZIPed) along with a more detailed explanation of what you are trying to achieve.

Hi Support,

When the caller press any number, VG is playing back the entered number to the caller.

The system is doing this 1 time.

1) How I can do a modification that the system repeats this 2 time and if the caller don't press any key the system must go the module 5 (Greating)

I send you my script.

Thank you

Service_Center.zip

In the Get Number module add this path:

on {EV_TIMEOUT_HANGUP} goto [NextModule]

then the script will replay the "please confirm" 3 times and if there is no confirmation will follow the EV_TIMEOUT_HANGUP path to module "NextModule".

If EV_TIMEOUT_HANGUP path is not specified then VoiceGuide would hangup the call if caller has not pressed any keys in response to the confirmation prompt.

Hi Support,

I entered {EV_TIMEOUT_HANGUP} goto [NextModule] like this

on {success} goto [Registration Number]

on {EV_TIMEOUT_HANGUP} goto [NextModule]

on {fail} goto [TM1]

What was the situation before?

If the caller press any key and don't press athe # key after 4 seconds the system is saying:

You have entered the following numbers. Is this is correct press 1 etc

If the caller doesn't confirm the system is dropping the call.

What was the situation now?

After adding: on {EV_TIMEOUT_HANGUP} goto [NextModule]

the system doesn't play the message anymore but the system is waiting many seconds (it might be more then 1 minute)

After pressing the # key the system is playing: You have entered the following numbers. Is this is correct press 1 etc

What is the problem now because the system is not playing the message after 4 or 5 seconds anymore if the caller does not press the # key.

I want both of them. Before and after pressing the # key.

The problem now is that the system is waiting and if the caller does not press #, the system is not dropping the call.

Which version of VoiceGuide are you using?

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Trace Logs which captures the call on your system.

Enable logging by setting the log levels to 10 in VG.INI as per below:

[Log]

VoiceGuide=10

Then restart VG and make a test call which demonstrates the problem.

Trace files will be created in VG's \log\ subdirectory.

Please post the traces and the VoiceGuide script used.

When posting traces/scripts please .ZIP them up and post them as attachments.

>> Which version of VoiceGuide are you using?

We are using VG for Dialogic Version: 6.0.3208 Enterprise Edition, 8 lines license.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information:

I am going to send you a log from our production situation. The situation I send to you was a test situation on line 4.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I tested the situation.

at 8:58 I entered the numbers: 55555 but I did not confirmed

the system was doing nothing and after I pressed # (at 9:00) the systen play back the entered numbers and then it was working fine.

Problem: Can this be fixed?

The Paths in my Get number Module are:

on {fail} goto [TM1]

on {EV_TIMEOUT_HANGUP} goto [OPHANGEN]

If I delete the on {EV_TIMEOUT_HANGUP} goto [OPHANGEN] the system is playing back the entered numbers even when I don't press the # key.

Thank you very much for your support

>>In the Get Number module add this path:

>>on {EV_TIMEOUT_HANGUP} goto [NextModule]

>>then the script will replay the "please confirm" 3 times and if there is no confirmation will follow the >>EV_TIMEOUT_HANGUP path to module "NextModule".

>>If EV_TIMEOUT_HANGUP path is not specified then VoiceGuide would hangup the call if caller has not >>pressed any keys in response to the confirmation prompt.

0316vgm.zip

If the number entered in [service Number] module is always the same length then you could specify the Min and Max values for entered number length in those modules to be equal to that number - then you would not need to enter # after the last number.

Hello Support,

Thanks for your replay.

The length of the entered numbers are not always the same.

Is this a limit of VG or can this be fixed?

Thanks and Regards

Please update to latest version of VG from our WWW and then update that new version with attached .exe

You will need to specify paths like these in the Get Numbers module:

on {fail} goto [TM1]

on {EV_TIMEOUT_AWAITANSWER} goto [OPHANGEN]

We just tried it on our test machines here and system went to module [OPHANGEN] when no reply was made while the confirmation was played.

"fail" path is still taken if no numbers are entered at all.

VgMulti_6.0.3311.zip