VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Suggestion

Hi Voiceguide Team,

We have many services running on our system.

Is it posible to modify your software to shutdown 1 or 2 services instead of the whole system?

I think this should be a great feature for every VG user.

Does VG has this feature to block numbers?

Does VG has an option to calculate the total number of callers which dialed into the system?

Is VG doesn't, is it posible to add these featurse in to the main VG window?

I am looking forward to your reply

Thank you in advanced

What do you mean by 'Services' - lines or individual scripts?

Does VG has this feature to block numbers?
Yes, just at the beginning of the script do a check of CallerID against your database of numbers which you'd want to block. Then if the number is in the list then just do not answer the call.

Does VG has an option to calculate the total number of callers which dialed into the system?
Sure. You read/increment/save the count to global RV or a database. Or you can log every call (which VG does already anyway) into your own log file and then at end of day/week/etc count the number of entries.

Support: I think building is some simple "global" RV fields holding call counts (per line or system) would be a great idea. You could then use these system RVs easily, whereever you wanted them.

I agree that a developer can add these features using some of the current tools, but having them incorporated directly into Vg as hidden system RVs could be helpful, however, not if it adds significant overhead to the RV processing.

Please add to your development wish-lists and chew over!