VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

3-way Announced Call - Transfer Module

I have succeeded in getting the VoiceGuide to transfer a call to my cell phone utilizing the 3-way announced call transfer option. The problem that I am getting stuck on is that as soon as I give that module a "fail" option of any kind (in my case I want to redirect to internal voicemail), it will successfully make the connection to my cell phone (no problem) and then it will transfer it to voicemail and then hang-up.

I have included the error for your assistance.

Thanks,

Brent

Fail_option.txt

Try a different transfer mode, AT is getting the closest for me, you can switch the transfer mode in your vg.ini file in the directory VG is installed to....

My problem is, I cant figure out where to set the wait time between hookflash in at mode.....It seems there was, or use to be an option to do so, but its now.....missing?

;pause time after sending hookflash to allow PBX enough

;Modem3WayDialNumber : this command is suffixed with the destination number separated by commas

Modem3WayDialNumber=AT#VTS=

Modem3WayComplete=AT#VTS=!

btw, I can get my modem to transfer sending the commands manually thru hyperterm.

Answer for Procomm:

Which version are you using? If pre-4.9 please upgrade to that version. We've looked at v4.9 version and the correct path is taken when using that version.

If you are still having problems with v4.9 I'll attach file to this post which has extra debugging in the area of what action is taken at the end of call transfer/conference modules - only use this new vgmulti.exe file if you have v4.9 installed.

Answer for vrmaniac

We recommend sticking with using the Generate (default) method for controlling call transfers - what problems are you having and are you still having them with v4.9?

VgMulti_4.9.0_extra_debug_post_transfer_paths.zip

OK,

4.9 fixed that one.

Thanks,

Brent

p.s. one down one to go. Good job guys

AT nor Generate work for me in 4.9 =(

57734 0 LsXferStart EV_TIMEOUT_READYTOBEGINTRANSFER

57734 0 [test transfer] Announced Conference to 33184972 (Generate)

57734 0 tapic lineGenerateDigits(65638,!) => 0

58250 0 tapie generate LINEGENERATETERM_DONE

59265 0 LsXferStart EV_TAPI_GENERATE

60359 0 LsXferPlayVts EV_HOOKFLASHFINISHED

60359 0 tapic lineGenerateDigits(65638,33184972) => 0

61765 0 tapie callstate DISCONNECTED 65638,1,0

61765 0 LsXferPlayVts EV_REMOTEPARTY_DISCONNECT

61765 0 PlaySoundStop ok

61765 0 HangupCall called from []

61765 0 Hanging up call...

61765 0 PlaySoundStop ok

61781 0 fnHangupCall end

62125 0 tapie generate LINEGENERATETERM_DONE

62218 0 tapie callstate IDLE 65638 0 0

62218 0 WorkingMode@Idle=

62234 0 set EV_TIMEOUT_TIMETOREINITLINE 2

62234 0 tapi Reply 65570 0

63312 0 LsAwaitingCalls EV_TIMEOUT_TIMETOREINITLINE

63312 0 ReinitTelephony due to IDLE start

63312 0 tapic lineDeallocateCall(MainCall:65638) 0

63359 0 lineOpen(0) => 0

63359 0 Waiting for a call...

63359 0 lineOpen(0)LineHandle=65553

This is a different issue.

in trace you can see:

60359 0 tapic lineGenerateDigits(65638,33184972) => 0

61765 0 tapie callstate DISCONNECTED 65638,1,0

This shows that about 1.4 seconds into playing the digits "33184972" your modem decided that it has heard a busy tone on the line and then told VoiceGuide about that (callstate DISCONNECTED). VoiceGuide then hangs up the call.

Some modems tend to mistake DTMF tone sequences as busy tones... the only way to solve this is to try a different modem... Dialogic cards do not have this problem.

It can be done via AT on this modem, i have done it manually. So i guess i will have to do some VB code =(

When you do it manually using AT commands the modem is probably not in the same state as it is when you lineGenerateDigits() during a call...

(did you put modem in voice mode using #CLS first and use #VTS to send DTMD after call was answered?)

When modem detects a busy tone (like it does in the trace) the TAPI driver decides that the calls is finished - and informs VoiceGuide of the new "callstate DISCONNECTED". there is nothing that you can about this using VB code or otherwise...

And if your mode detects busy tones while playing DTMFs chances are it will also falsely detect busy tones when playing or recording sound files...