VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

! Vg 4.9 Doesn't Accept Registration Information !

Hello,

i got some problems working with VG:

1)

We are running Voiceguide for some time now with an enterprise 4line license (VG 4.8.0.51 and some previous versions). Everytime update worked great and it accepted our registration data. Now i wanted to upgrade to 4.9 but now our unigue system id has changed (no hardware has been changed) and therefore it doesn't accept our registration data anymore.

How can i solve this problem? Do we get new registration data or can we change the system id somehow?

2)

I tried to make a language switch in our script (with evaluate expression and setting the systempath $RV[systemPath]). I works almost. The only problem I still have is that it does not play the numbers (e.g. 1.wav) from the new SystemPath where the different language versions of the numbers are located, but from dlgcsystem (we are using a Dialogic D/41EPCI). On my test system running the demo version 4.9 it works, but is has no dialogic card. how can i override the systems setting that it takes the numbers from default path dlgcvoice although $V[systemPath] is set correctly?

3)

I posted a request for subscripts in this forum some time ago ( http://katalinatech.com/forums/index.php?a...act=ST&f=2&t=30 ) and wrote an email to support@katalinatech.com but I dindn't receive any answer. When will the possibility of running a script from another (subscripts) be implemented? I need this feature because my scripts are getting to big and are to inflexible. We want to run several scripts for different task on one phone number, so that the different scripts can be started inside a global start script.

I hope I'm getting an answer this time, cause it's getting serious!

regards,

Patrick Hurrelmann

AXIT AG

1)

v4.9 needs a different registration code. You will need to purchase an upgrade to the new version (you can use the WWW based order form).

2)

This should work. I just tried it and I could set the directory (tried using a Dialogic card). You should assign the new directory to this Result Variable:

DIRSYSTEMVOICE

The path has to be written in double quotes. Note that we only write DIRSYSTEMVOICE in the "Assign to Result Variable" text box, not $RV[DIRSYSTEMVOICE].

3)

Subscripts are on the to-do list but there are a few things ahead of them at this stage. I don't have a time for when that feature will be ready, but I'd think within the next few months..