VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Announced Transfer Issue

I am having a problem with my announced transfer. Callers dial into the system, the call is transfered to the extention , but as soon as the extention picks up there reciver, the call is put on hold, and the person calling in gets dumped into the voicemail box.

I have tried to mess agound with the configurations on the cards and in voice guide but cannot seem to resolve this issue.

Blind transfers work fine, I just can't get this one figured out.

I have attached a trace of what is happening.

It seems like the person picking up the phone is triggering some sort of a decline and the call is being sent to the net path.

I was having this problem before I down loaded the new VoiceGuide 4.9 and honestly don't recall how or what I did to fix this issue.

I think that I just played with the different configurations and lucked out somehow.

Sorry!

519.txt

In the trace we can see that in the recipient of the transferred call pressed the key "3" when asked if they want to accept the call or not. To accept the call they must press "1" - pressing any other digit will result in VoiceGuide retrieving the call and going down the "Fail" path - as it is done in your case.

13289 5 twcal PlaySayNumber F:\PhoneSystem and Voicemail\VoiceGuide4.9\VoiceGuide\system\voicedlgc\TsfrCallFrom.wav, F:\PhoneSystem and Voicemail\VoiceGuide4.9\VoiceGuide\system\voicedlgc\TsfrAskAccept.wav, , , 1

13299 5 PlaySoundStartNumbers ok

16103 5 tapie monitordigits 51 2

16103 5 LsXferPlayAnn [3]

They are not doing anything but picking up the phone.

I will check my PBX to see if there is an off hock setting that could be inserting a digit or something, and check my Voice Guide to see if I have it somewhere. Once the person picks up the phone it declines the call, no buttons pushed.

Thanks

There was setting for both handset and spaeker answer in my PBX that once I changed the value to a 1 started to work.