VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg Gets Stuck For Few Lines

Hi,

Voice Guide 4.8.45 is running on Win2000 with D4PCI.

Issue #1 - Voice guide keeps on running and after any amount of time, It stops picking up the call. Say there are 4 lines. it picks up 1 line and leaves another 3 lines. these 3 lines are in a group by PBX. and once stuck, even if i dial that specific line, it does not pick up.

Issue #2 - Voice breaks. Say it needs to say "Welcome to my office". on it's own it skips any part of the .wav file.

Please help. It is urgent.

Issue #1

Do you see this happening on your system after a certain amount of time or after a certain number of calls? Is it always the same 3 lines that belong to a group that get 'stuck'? If you plug one of the 'stuck' lines into a telephone handset and dial that line does the telephone handset ring?

Which version of Dialogic System Release drivers are you using? If you are using a version prior to v5.1 then please update your system to use v5.1 or later of the Dialogic drivers.

What service pack is installed on the Win2000 system? Have you checked that the service pack that is used is supported by the version of Dialogic drivers that you are currently using? (see the Dialogic drivers release notes).

Are you running a registered version of VoiceGuide? (Please email details of your registration to support@katalinatech.com)

Please enable Event Trace logging to a file (open the trace window and select 'log to file'), then when you see this happening on your system please email the log for that day to support@katalinatech.com.

Issue #2

Never seen this before... How often does this occur on your system? Does it just seem to skip to another part of the file at random or is it always the same skip in the same file?

Can you try using v4.9 of VoiceGuide on your system and see if it resolves any issues?

#Issue I : It does hang any line or all 3 lines as ranom. Also, I simply stop and reStart the vg, it resumes answering calls. I own a registered version of vg.

Issue II : I randomly skips any part of any file, say 2 second or 4 second or whatever. It is happening but.

My PC is : Pentium IV with 1024MB DDRAM. OS : Win2k.

Please help.

Issue #1

After how many calls / what time on average do you see the problem starting?

Which version of Dialogic System Release drivers are you using? If you are using a version prior to v5.1 then please update your system to use v5.1 or later of the Dialogic drivers.

What service pack is installed on the Win2000 system? Have you checked that the service pack that is used is supported by the version of Dialogic drivers that you are currently using? (see the Dialogic drivers release notes).

Please install v4.9, and while running that version please send us a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what is going wrong.

(When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call.)

Issue #2

Please install v4.9, and while running that version please send us a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what is going wrong.

(When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call.)

Please post the sound file which was captured as 'skipping' in the trace as well. This will allow us to see the trace and the sound file which had 'skipped' at the same time..

NB:

you can just email all the traces and sound files to support@katalinatech.com - its easier then posting them all here one after another...