VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

How To Add Call To Queue From Script

I would like to be able to call a person 3 times and leave a voicemail each time. On the third time, I would like to export the phone number to a text file to have as a log.

I have a VBS which exports the call to a log and this DOES work:

Const ForReading = 1

Const ForWriting = 2

Const ForAppending = 8

set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")

set tsFile = fso.OpenTextFile("c:\output.txt", ForAppending, True)

tsFile.WriteLine "$RV_CIDNUMBER, $RV[OUTDIAL_CAMPAIGNNAME] ***Testing Supply Call**** $RV_STARTTIME, $RV_CIDNAME, $RV_DNIS, $RV[OutDial_Result], Times per day: $RV[input_Test_Frequency], Insulin Answer: $RV[insulin_Input]****"

tsFile.Close

set tsFile = Nothing

set fso = Nothing

------------

The problem I am having problems with is adding the phone call to the queue. I created a VBS script but the call is not added to the queue:

--------

set vg = CreateObject("vgServices.CommandLink")

sTelNumber = "18133407115"

vg.Dialer_OutDialQueAdd CStr(sTelNumber), "", "2010-12-29 9:00:00 AM", "9:00 AM", "9:00 PM", "", "1", "TestAddAgain", 1, "C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\AR-EXPRESS\Testing Supplies\TS-Responses-Human-test write to log.vgs", "c:\CallBackDetails.wav", "", "c:\ifNotAnswered.vbs", "c:\ifRetriesExhausted.vbs", 90, 2, 30, "[CustomerID]{44563}", "", ""

set vg = Nothing

--------

What should I change in this script?

Are you using VoiceGuide v7?

Please post the vgEngine trace capturing the .Dialer_OutDialQueAdd call, we can then see what is happening on the system.

Trace shows:

085046.562 22 Dialer_OutDialQueAdd [18133407115], [], 2010-12-29 9:00:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 9:00 PM, DaysAllowed, LineSelection=1, CampaignName=TestAddAgain, Priority=1, OnAnswerLive=[C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\AR-EXPRESS\Testing Supplies\TS-Responses-Human-test write to log.vgs], OnAnswerMachine=[], OnAnswerFax=[], OnNotAnswered=[], OnRetriesExhausted=[], 90, 2, 30, RV=[CustomerID]{44563}, CallOptions=, Escalation=

085046.562 22 ERROR: COM interface not supported in this version.

It looks like the license used on this system is not an Enterprise license.

You must have Enterprise license to use WCF/COM/Remoting interfaces.