VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Correct Results Variable Name For Campaign Name

I have a VBS module that writes information to a text file. One thing I cannot figure out now is how to write the campaign name to this text file; I have used $RV[CAMPAIGNNAME] as well as $RV_CAMPAIGNNAME and neither will write the campaign to this text file.

I have attached the vgEngine zip (please view the last phone call on this day) and below is the script:

Const ForReading = 1

Const ForWriting = 2

Const ForAppending = 8

set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")

set tsFile = fso.OpenTextFile("C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\AR-EXPRESS\Testing Supplies\InfoChanged_Output.txt", ForAppending, True)

tsFile.WriteLine "$RV[PATIENTID], $RV_CIDNUMBER, $RV_CIDNAME, $RV_CAMPAIGNNAME ***Testing Supply Call**** $RV_STARTTIME, $RV_CIDNAME, $RV_DNIS, $RV[OutDial_Result], Times per day: $RV[input_Test_Frequency], Insulin Answer: $RV[insulin_Input], Information Changed?: $RV[info_Change]****"

tsFile.Close

set tsFile = Nothing

set fso = Nothing

-------------

What is the correct name that I can use for the campaign name?

Thank you.

0107_1333_vgDialListLoad.zip

Can you post the trace capturing the call and the running of the script that you quoted.

The attached trace shows what looks like running of an SQL command from the Call Loader program, not the outbound call itself.

The attached trace shows what looks like running of a single SQL query not the outbound call itself.

The trace you attached has just this in it:

133312.234 db Db_RunSql ExecuteReaderJson call: SELECT DISTINCT CampaignName FROM callque;

133313.453 db Db_RunSql ExecuteReaderJson returned: dr.HasRows=False

133313.468 db sSqlReplyCampaigns=

Can you post the vgEngine trace capturing the call in its entirety.

I found a way around this by using a custom $RV field in the xml file instead of trying to get the original CAMPAIGN NAME.