VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

How To Run Vbscript After Hangup

How can I run a vbscript or application or sql command after hangup. What I would like to do is:

1. If a call recipient hangs up during a call, I want to make sure that the $RV are entered into a text file

2. If voicemail picks up, I want to insert certain $RV into a text file. I can't use the CDR info since it does not contain all of the $RV info

How can I run a vbscript or application or sql command after hangup.

Please see: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/call%20finish.htm

If voicemail picks up, I want to insert certain $RV into a text file. I can't use the CDR info since it does not contain all of the $RV info

What information do you want to insert int your log file? Do you want to attach some RVs to the call at time when it is loaded, and then save this info if call is answered by answering machine?

Thanks for the response.

What information do you want to insert int your log file? Do you want to attach some RVs to the call at time when it is loaded, and then save this info if call is answered by answering machine?

Yes. I haven't created the voicemail script yet, but to give you an idea, I've attached the human answer script so you can see the $RVs I am trying to capture.

TS-Responses-Human.zip

From the Voicemail script you would write data to file in the same way that you are writing it in your current script.

(you may want to play some message first, sop that something is left on the answering machine).

In your current script you are saving this to data file:

"$RV[PATIENTID], VOICEGUIDE, Times per day?: $RV[input_Test_Frequency] - Uses Insulin?: $RV[insulin_Input] - Supplies exhausted?: $RV[Wants_TS] - called: $RV_CIDNUMBER - DOS: $RV[campaignname] $RV_STARTTIME - $RV[OutDial_Result] - $RV[Record_Message_EndRecCause]"

so you would probably want to save something like:

"$RV[PATIENTID], called: $RV_CIDNUMBER - DOS: $RV[campaignname] $RV_STARTTIME - ANSWERING MACHINE MESSAGE LEFT - $RV[OutDial_Result]"