VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Please Help Registration Problem

We turned up all 4 cards (8 T1’s) and no matter what kind of configuration we use, only 46 lines are used. We had over 2000 dropped calls today because of this issue. Our boards are Logical ID 1 (HX 021693) , Logical ID 2 (HX 018418) , Logical ID 3 (HX 029625) , Logical ID 4 (HX 030412). We have tried to turn up just #1 and #2 and only 1 T1 on board 1 was used and 1 T1 on board 2 was used. Then we tried Board 1 and Board 3. Both T1’s on Board 1 were down and Board 2 were up. VoiceGuide thinks all of the lines are up which drops the call when the T is down.

We have a 184 line license. I sent an email also with all my configs. Please help.

I understand you supplied PCAnywhere login details in your email. We'll have a look at your system and check the configurations.

We have a conference call at 9:00pm eastern time in 40min. Is there any possibility to call you guys and get support? We will pay a fee if necessary. We really need this up. We have very angry customers because of this. Please email me your response.

Replied by email.

Have you tested these T1 ISDN lines individually before sending all the traffic to them?

In a system like this when you have eight T1 lines attached you should first enure that all T1 lines are actually working.

Making one call at a time usually just tests if one T1 is working as most of the time these multi-T1 systems are setup in such a way that only when first T1 is full then calls will go onto the second T1 and so on.

To test each T1 the telephone company (or PBX) should have dialin numbers setup which allow outside calls to be routed to a particular T1. This allows you to confirm that when a call is arriving on a particular T1 it is getting answered as expected etc.

Then if you are not seeing any traffic on those T1s then it means that no calls are being sent to them in the first place...

Looking at VoiceGuide trace logs would also let you see if any calls are being sent on these lines - see on which lines the "Setup" ISDN messages are being sent by the Telco/Switch/PBX.