VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Reject No Caller Id Call

Yes, you can have the script look at value of $RV_CIDNUMBER in an Evaluate Expression type module and if CallerID is not set then have the script go to a Hangup type module.

Please see the first example in the Evalaute Expression module help page: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/modevalexpr.htm

If you want system to not answer the call at all, then set the script to "Start without call answer"

Please see: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/call_start.htm

User wrote:

I have already use scripts , but IVR still bypass my script to check CallID , I want reject the call with No number or private number or empty number

Please post the script that you are using and the traces that capture an incoming call. We can then see what is happening on this system and advise.

Could you please post the "vgEngine" trace that is created in VoiceGuide's \log\ subdirectory.

We can then see what has happened during the actual call.

Looking at your script, suggest changing the expression evaluated in module "Check Caller ID"

$RV_CIDNUMBER

to:

"$RV_CIDNUMBER"

ie. add quotes around the $RV_CIDNUMBER

Trace shows that the script has been set to start at module "Get Lang". Looking at your script in the VoiceGuide Script Designer confirms this.

Please change the script to start at module "Check Caller ID".

Also, if you want system to not answer call at all if CallerID is not supplied, then please set the "Start script without answering the call" option.

Both of the above can be set in the "Edit"->"Script Properties" menu in the VoiceGuide Script Designer.