VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Paradox Queries

I am building a script that allows workers to call in and get their schedule for the next day. The database that I am running the query against is Paradox. I have but the query and tested it with an outside application but when I setup the query in voiceguide it does not work. When I dial in and enter my employee number it instantly hangs up. I don't know if it the query is wrong or something else is going on. I created a duplicate script running a query against Excel and it works fine. Does anyone have any experience with Paradox and might be willing to through me some pointers?

That is the same type of script that I am trying to make.

I am going to have my script just query excel.

I am having the same problem, only with excel.

How is your script setup?

Ed

The database that I am running the query against is Paradox.

Have you set up the ODBC driver for Paradox and are trying to access the database via ODBC?

I have setup and ODBC driver and have tested it with another program that utilizes the ODBC to connect to the Paradox Database. My mistake on the original post. I tested with Access not Excel.

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what is going wrong.

(When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call.)