VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voicemail For A Co Switch

Hello,

We are going to deploy a voicemail server for a CO switch, and we want to know if voicesaver is enough robust to handle this service.

We want to know if Voicesaver can support 30.000 mailboxes. Can Voicesaver handle this amount of mailboxes without a drop in perfomance or halt stops? Which license we need to buy that support this number of mailboxes.

Also, do you have some application that creates mailboxes in mass?? for example to create mailboxes from 10000 to 20000, instead create it one by one?

Voiceguide support R2 digital or PRI signaling?

Thank you for your help.

Once we get to about 5000 mailboxes the loading time of the voicemailbox list becomes long...

This stretches out VoiceGuide's startup time - but once the file is loaded there are no slowdown with accessing individual voicemail boxes.

Not much testing has been done in this area as most VoiceGuide users do not require more then about 100 voicemail boxes,

but if there is a requirement for a larger site I'm sure that we can ask our programmers to shorten the VMB configuration files' loading times...

The Graphical Voicemail manager tool is designed for working with up to about 1000 mailboxes - once you get above that number you will need to edit the VmBoxList.xml file directly (VmBoxList.xml can be found in VoiceGuide's data directory)

You can create a VmBoxList.xml file using a VB script...

I tried to post the script here but it will not post well and it has XML tags which do not display in this forum.

Email support@katalinatech.com if you would like to obtain the script...

I'm pretty sure R2 is supported.

What type of PRI signalling do you intend to use?