VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

More Troubles With D/4PCI

Hello, i'm currently going through my 2nd Dialogic 4PCI board, since i believed the first was defective. But i'm getting the same exact problems with the 2nd new board. Callers are randomly hung up on throughout the script. It looks like a Disconnect Tones problem, except that i don't even have them enabled, and when i try and set both frequencies to 0 the card locks up, and all 4 lines go dead so i've never been able to test it out with that setting. It seems unlikely that I would get 2 defective boards back to back, so it has to be something else. What install options should I choose? I always do Complete, and install everything. Could that be causing some issues?

If the disconnect tones are set too liberally they may mistake tones present on the lines when playing/recording sound files as busy/disconnect tones. What are these tones set to now in the TSP? Can you do a 'Save as Text' and post the text file config summary?

I'd try also setting the disconnect tones to something which is unlikely to occur during speech: eg: 2000Hz for say 10 seconds...

After you set the tones to that (and restarted the computer) and the problem still exists could you please send us a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what is going wrong.

(When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call.)

changing the frequency to 2000hz seemed to clear things up. I'll continue testing the system today to try and get it to hang up on me. I wonder why setting the frequencies to 0 causes the board to shut down. Thanks for your input.