VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg Hangs Up After Starting With Recording

Hi Support,

I start a new topic with the name above. We saw that it is not a siltent detection problem.

You wrote in my previous (about silent detection) after I sent my log file:

>>Trace shows that the call is hung up as system is unable to create the file C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\data\VmSave\0001_1110144316_1_1__.vox into which the recording is going to be made.

>>Does the directory C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\data\VmSave\ exist on this system? It should be there as it is created during VoiceGuide install...

>>Please post your follow-up questions to this problem (or any new problem) in a new thread, as it is a different issue to the silence detection setting questions about which this thread was started.

>>144316.17 1 RecSoundStart err[dlgc open save file(strFname=C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\data\VmSave\0001_1110144316_1_1__.vox) => -1, [dx_fileerrno=2, ENOENT, No such file or directory; invalid device name; file or path not found.]]

I took a lookand I saw that the directory: C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\data\VmSave did not exist

Also the directory:C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\data\VmWelc

I think this is a voiceguide problem. After creating this directory I noticed that vg is recording.

The other versions of voiceguide (Not VG for Dialogic) create the directory: C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\data\VmSave and C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\data\VmWelc.

After I Installed VG for Dialogic 6.0.3179 I saw this problem but thank you, it is working now

Regards

Thanks for letting us know.

We've checked the current install and looks like it was not creating the \data\VmSave and \data\VmWelc directories, and voicemail recording fails if it tries to record into a non existent directory at this stage, rather then try to create directory automatically.

We've fixed this now and the version available for download now creates the VmSave and VmWelc directories.

It is a pleasure to help the vg team to make the software the best ivr software.

Regards,

Gulano