VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Congratulation Vg

Hi Support Team,

I implemented a IVR System for my company and they like it.

Callers can leave their telephone problems behind and all the members of the support team are getting the reports from the system which is build with your software. This system is very good because of your software.

Many thanks for creating such a software.

I am sending you this message because I think day and night you are making it posible to make your software better and so I experience this.

I have any questions:

I installed your software on a windows 2000 server.

1) How long can this server be on production without restarting it because of your software?

All the reports are send via an email. I am using voicemail box 0001 and the system is sending an email to members of the support team which are reistered in the system (in the Voice Mail manager)

I know that it posible to put other services on the same server but:

2) Is it posible to make an other team receive emails from an other service on the same server?

I want to add more services but I don't know if the services can receive their own reports.

I would like to know this and if it can, do you have an example how to configure the mail settings?

Regards and thanks

This system is very good because of your software.

Many thanks for creating such a software.

I installed your software on a windows 2000 server.

1) How long can this server be on production without restarting it because of your software?

We have had test systems running with VoiceGuide for Dialogic for months without restarting. We'd probably recommend a restart once a month just to be safe. Guess most admins would have a weekly restart policy on Win2000 systems in general anyway.

2) Is it posible to make an other team receive emails from an other service on the same server?
Shouldn't be a problem. Each voicemail box can have it's own forwarding list and it's own email template.

Can you please describe in more detail what you are trying to achieve and we can then suggest a solution.

Hi Support,

I made a script for a problem report service. So now we have a problem report line. You can dial in to the system and tell the service team if you have a problem with your telephone. We have 8 lines connected.

For the problem report Iam using mailbox 0001

I want to make other scripts for other services.

Service 1: Script for: Problem Report using mailbox 0001

Service 2: Script for: A using mailbox 0002

Service 3: Script for: B using mailbox 0003

If a caller did a problem report, members of the service team are receiving the report via an email.

I configure this in the Voicemail Manager at the "Change" tab by adding the email accounts of the members in the "email" box. The reports are send to memeber giani@yahoo.com, harvey@yahoo.com and iris@yahoo.com

Question:

1)

How can I configure the Voicemail Manager to make 3 other members to receive a report (message from mailbox 0002?

The reports from Service3, using an other script are going to 4 other members.

I think I have the answer.

Today I took a better look at the Voicemail Manager and click to go to mailbox 0002 and there I saw the answer.

Thank you for discussing this thing.

Regards,

Gulano

How can I configure the Voicemail Manager to make 3 other members to receive a report (message from mailbox 0002?
You can use the 'Copy To' field to automatically forward message left or current mailbox to other voicemail boxes as well.

Or you can just add more email addresses to the "Email" field to forward the message by email to the other members.