VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Updating Messages In Your Ivr System

Hi Support,

I want to update messages in my ivr system.

Is it posible to update these information by speaking it via a telephone?

We have many problems updating the information with pcanywhere so I've got the information of a friend that he can change his messages via a telephone.

How can I setup this?

Thanks

You can just use a record module to record the new versions of the sound files.

Specify the filename of the prompt you want to re-record in the record module and then when that record module is ran it will record a new version of the file.

Hi Support,

Thank you.

It is working but I have 2 questions:

quesstions:

1) Is there a option to cancel the recorded message?

I mean when you recorded the new message and you decide to cancel the new message to use and listen to the old one again

I want to add password feature to my script.

At the Intro, when the administrator press a specified key the system is asking to enter a password (Play Module / Capture entered Number / Evaluate Expression Module)

Is it posible to make the administrator change his password using the modules mentioned above?

Thank you in advanced.

1) Is there a option to cancel the recorded message?

I mean when you recorded the new message and you decide to cancel the new message to use and listen to the old one again

You would need to create script which does the recording/review and only copes the new recording over the main message once the recording is approved.

I want to add password feature to my script.

At the Intro, when the administrator press a specified key the system is asking to enter a password (Play Module / Capture entered Number / Evaluate Expression Module)

Is it possible to make the administrator change his password using the modules mentioned above?

Is the password stored in a database or a text file?

You may want to look a the Voicemail scripts - the section which deals with users changing their PIN.