Jump to content


< Back to Forum


 

Ms Sql Db- Sql Error - Vg 7


  • Please log in to reply

#1 ID2016 22 March 2017 - 01:04 AM

Hi,

I had to switch from using Mysql database to MS Sql. I am unable to place the calls. I am using stored procedure to directly place records into callque table and I also use Loader to place the calls. The result is the same.

 

Do I need to send me an updated sql stored procedure to generate tables (as you did for Mysql)? or this is a different issue?

I am using exact custom stored procedure to directly place records as I used on VG 6.0 environment.

 

Please advice.

Logs and script and stored procedure areAttached File  custom_storedproc.txt   1.63KB   35 downloadsAttached File  IvrPinnew.vgs   1.55KB   33 downloads attached.

 

Thank you.



#2 SupportTeam 22 March 2017 - 09:39 AM

Please stop the VoiceGuide service, the in VG.INI in section [Log] please set the "VoiceGuide" entry to 20, like this:

 

VoiceGuide=20

 

Then save the VG.INI and start the VoiceGuide service.

 

Let VoiceGuide service run for  few minutes and then /ZIP up and post the latest vgEngine trace file that was created by the just started VoiceGuide service.



#3 SupportTeam 22 March 2017 - 01:42 PM

Also please .ZIP up and post your Config.xml file. (change any passwords first if they are part of the Connection String)

 

It looks like the current Config.xml has some bad entries in it:

 

104846.142           db    config OutDialQue_ADODB_Provider = System.Data.SQLClient
104846.142           db    config OutDialQue_Database = myHealth_VG
104846.142           db    config OutDialQue_ConnectString.len = 107
104846.142           db    config OutDialQue_SqlPrefix = LIMIT 1
104846.142           db    config OutDialQue_SqlSuffix = Disable
104846.142           db    config OutDialQue_PortToUse_LinkField = Disable

The OutDialQue_SqlPrefix and OutDialQue_SqlSuffix should be blank if used with MS SQL Server database engine.

 

Using the settings that are in Config.xml now would result in error when trying to run the resulting SQL that tries to retrieve calls from database.



#4 ID2016 22 March 2017 - 09:50 PM

I changed config file. Restarted VG but calls are not coming through. I see callque table is being populated either using my stored procedure or from loader.

 

Attached File  conf.zip   719bytes   35 downloadsAttached File  vgIconTrayMon.zip   416.78KB   36 downloads

 

Thank you.



#5 ID2016 23 March 2017 - 08:29 AM

RESOLVED.

I had to add 3 more channels to the config.xml file.