VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Problem With Installation

Hello!

I´ve installed a dialogic D/4PCI-U and voiceguide for dialogic 6.0.3095 with a license for 4 lines. I know that there are newer versions but this new license will be used for testing applications before moving them out to the real production environment, which use voiceguide for dialogic 6.0.3095.

My problem is that when I start VoiceGuide there is no script attached to any line (I´ve changed the config files).

In this computer there are 2 operating systems (XP Home and Professional) could this be the reason for this trouble? I installed the dialogic card in the D unit instead of C, does this may cause problem?

I send the log files for this

Thank you!

Jose

1006tw.zip

In this computer there are 2 operating systems (XP Home and Professional) could this be the reason for this trouble?
No.

I installed the dialogic card in the D unit instead of C, does this may cause problem?
Do you mean you installed the drivers in the D:\ drive, and not C:\ ? Or do you mean something else?

Trace shows communications with Dialoigc card seem to be fine, so looks like drivers are working OK... Usually there is no reason not to install Dialogic drivers on C:\

Trace shows that system tries to load these two scripts:

C:\Voice\PetDirekt\petdirekt.vgs

C:\Voice\Monitoring\answer_IVR_1.vgs

do these scripts exist on system?

When VGD is first installed the default scripts loaded are the Credit Card Payment demo script. Did that work OK when you first installed VG on that system?

Trace does not really show incoming call

Strongly recommend you use the latest version of VGD.

Do you mean you installed the drivers in the D:\ drive, and not C:\ ? Or do you mean something else?

Yes, I installed the drivers in the d:\ drive.

do these scripts exist on system?

Ups, they were that but with another name. Sorry about that. However, I can´t load any script in the line device #4. The others 3 first lines works just fine. Thank you for that!

But what can I do about the line # 4?

\Jose

But what can I do about the line # 4?
When VGD is first installed the default scripts loaded are the Credit Card Payment demo script. Did that work OK for line 4 when you first installed VG on that system?

When VGD is first installed the default scripts loaded are the Credit Card Payment demo script. Did that work OK for line 4 when you first installed VG on that system?

I don´t know, I´ve never tested those scripts after installation.

When VGD is first installed the default scripts loaded are the Credit Card Payment demo script.

After installing VG everything is completed so what difference does it make if those scripts worked then? I mean the only thing I´ve changed after the installation is the config files, which are the same as in the other machines.

Is there anything I can do now?

\Jose

You said in previous post that:

I can´t load any script in the line device #4

The quickest way to verify that channel 4 is loading scripts would be to start VG with the default settings and place the call in to port 4 - you will see that it answers just like any other port...

Suggest to first do tests specifying the same script file in Config.xml for all 4 lines.

Any problems with loading scripts either stem from the script file specified in Config.xml not being a valid VoiceGuide script, or not existing at all...

The quickest way to verify that channel 4 is loading scripts would be to start VG with the default settings and place the call in to port 4 - you will see that it answers just like any other port...

Well, for me the quickest way to load a script without stopping and the starting voiceguide is in the voiceguide window, press File and the Select Script Or the short command Ctrl + s and I still get

"No Script Specified ..." AND I know for sure that the script really exists! As a matter of fact I load the same script as in the other 3 lines.

So I think it has to be something else??

Thank you!

jose