VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

How To Determine Port Used (Available) For Dialer?

How to determine port used (available) for dialer?

We use postgres database with success for dialout service.

I found in porttouse table field portnumber with default (-1) value (data format is integer), how to determine available to use port in isdn card

(like in Outbound call loader module: "dial on these ports only")

When loading a call you can specify the list of ports on which the call can be made.

The call will then be made on one of the specified ports when available.

Or you can omit specifying this list and the call will be made on any port (when port is available).

Config.xml can also be used to specify whether a port has outbound functionality or not.

I use sql query to add dialout task

INSERT INTO callque_backup (
GUID,
PhoneNumber,
campaignname,
rv,
onanswerlive,
calloptions,
)

VALUES
(
'".$v4uuid."',
".$telefon.",
'test',
'[project_id]{".$projekt_id."}',
'dialout_messanger.vgs',
'<CallerId>".$_REQUEST['CLIP']."</CallerId>',
)

and

INSERT INTO porttouse (
callguid,
campaignname
)
VALUES(
'".$v4uuid."',
'test'
)

How to determine used (available) ports in sql query?

I use two PRI trunks in one server so I need to determine outbound calls only by ports: 31-60.

Problem is because in porttouse table portnumber is INTEGER?

Should I to change portnumber data format to text (or varchar) to make possible insert data like port list?

Second question:

Can I to determine max dial out calls (generated by VG automaticly from callque table) simultaneously?

I use two PRI trunks in one server so I need to determine outbound calls only by ports: 31-60.

If you want to permanently have no calls ever made on first E1 (ports 1-30) then best approach is to disable dialing out for these ports in Config.xml.

Once dialing out is disabled in Config.xml VoiceGuide will never try to find any outgoing calls to be made on these ports.

Then you will be able to just load calls into the outdial database without any port restrictions and calls will only be made on ports 31-60 as only those ports are enabled for dialing out.

Using Config.xml to permanently specify which ports can make outgoing calls and which cannot is best approach.

To see how the Telephone Number Loader loads calls into the outdial database then do the following:

1. Stop the VoiceGuide service

2. Load the call using the Telephone Number Loader.

3. You will then be able to look at the database tables and see what entries were inserted into the database tables.

Can I to determine max dial out calls (generated by VG automaticly from callque table) simultaneously?

The maximum number of simultaneous calls is only limited by how many lines/channels have outgoing dialing enabled in Config.xml