VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Wav Voice Slow Reproduction

Sirs, first of all I already placed order to purchase your product. Following suggestion of the support team a few days ago, I replaced TTS generated speaches in my script with the corresponding WAV files (previously generated directly from the TTS engine, using a-law, 8Kb sample rate, considering that I need to use them with G729 which is 8Kb). The WAV sounds perfectly in the script design program. The problem is that, when I make test calls (using linphone as usual) the voice appears very very slow and distorced (while it was perfect when using TTS instead of direct WAV). What can be the problem ??

Thanks as usual for your help.

Can you please post the vgEngine and ktTel traces capturing the call, and advise the filename of the sound file that is played at slower speed.

We can then see what is happening on the system and how the various sound files are played.

Already solved. The file was with 16Kb rate, even if supposedly created with 8Kbit (the TTS program must have some bug). I just converted it back to 8Kb rate and they started working perfectly. Thanks anyway.