VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Is Switching To Fax By Call-transfer Possible?

1. Hi, I am currently using vg4tapi, behind a pabx, and wondered if I could switch a fax call to a dedicated fax extention on the pabx, using a call transfer module? (blind transfer). If tapi does not support this, does the dialogic version?

2. You have posted a new release of vg4dialogic. Any chance of a "new/fixed features list" to go wth it?

Thx.

In TAPI version you should be able to use this path:

on {fax} goto [ModuleTitle]

Which can lead to a Call Transfer module.

I understand the new release was to address the error which some users experienced when exiting VgMulti.exe

How do we do this in the Vg 4 dialogic version? I have an old D/41d that can detect a fax tone. I just want to transfer any faxes to a fax ext connected to external hardware. Also I am using VG pro 4 line addition ver 6.0.1020 should it be upgraded? What is the cost. I notice that this version doesn’t retain the script settings when powered down. The scripts must be re-selected on reboot.

Thanks

Dan Clements

Same path will work in VG for Dialogic as well. It should work in your current version. If you want to update to latest version - your current registration code should work OK.

I notice that this version doesn’t retain the script settings when powered down. The scripts must be re-selected on reboot.

The scripts need to be set in Config.xml file in VG's \data\ subdirectory.