VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voicemail Problems in v6.0.3095

Also haveing an issue with voicemail after an upgrade to 6.0.3095. Log attached. My scrip has an option 9 to go to voicemail retive. I recive no VM prompt, and log generates a subscript out of range error.

VGLOG.zip

Please try updating to the current VG for Dialoigc version (v6.0.3107) I'm fairly sure that version fixes the bug which you have encountered.

Did as suggested. Now voicemail menu works, however when entering password for a mail box I get a Windows Scrpt Host pop up that says ,

script C:/Program Files\VoiceGuide\data.vbs_4_3.vbs

Line : 143

Char: 3

Error: Path not found

Code: 800a004c

Source: Microsoft VBSScript runtime error.

I tried changing the password, with same error as result.

Danlog.zip

This error is occurring as the Voicemail script cannot find the directory where it is supposed to look for any saved voicemail messages. (look at that line in vmLogin.vgs, module [VmMmMsgCountsCalc] and you'll see what line is the one reporting the error).

Is there a subdirectory \data\VmSave\ under VG's home directory?

ie. does C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\data\VmSave\ exist on this system?

I notice that you are running a "Pro" version of VoiceGuide, which makes this a bit harder to debug as the system is using the ".vgp" versions of scripts which you cannot edit...

Please place attached files in VG's \system\vm\ dir.

They are updated vmLogin scripts which have a log trace added in there to confirm which directory the script is looking at.

If you still have problems please post the trace created when the new scripts are used. The newer scripts add some extra tracing which will indicate in the log file what directory the script is looking for messages as well as how many messages it found.

vmLogin.zip