VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

New To Telephony Development

I am presently testing the IVG software for demo version. I've installed the software, SDK v5.01, and the wave files for TAPI.

I DID NOT INSTALL THE CTMEDIA software! Is it needed as well?

Is this essential for any/all scenario's using this software? I would like to create an IVR system that would simply answer a call, playback a mandatory message, and then log the call. The log would then be used as a 'do not call' list to be later sent to a third party vendor to remove records of the callers from another file that is then sent to us as sample.

I'm using win2k. Dell optiplex GX260.

I've connected an analog phone line to the 1st port on a Dialogic D/4PCI card.

When configuring the software should I consider the PBX settings?

Is the TAPI provider the PBX?

I've tried dialing into the number it is connected to and get the following message:

LINERR_OPERATIONUNAVAIL[80000049]@lineOpen(4,....)

help!

This is a simple application and if you are only using 4 lines there is no need to set up the CT-Media version of VoiceGuide - the standard TAPI version is fine... (TAPI is fine for up to 60 lines)

IVG is a rebranded version of the TAPI version of VoiceGuide

There should be no need to set up any PBX strings if you do not want to have calls transferred out (and if you do then the default settings work in about 95% of cases anyway)

It sounds like you have not installed the Dialogic's TAPI and Wave drivers - please read the instructions in the Help file. Make sure you use Dialogic's System Release 5.01 (or later) drivers.

Dialogic System Release software can be downloaded for free from:

http://resource.intel.com/telecom/support/...ntary/index.htm