VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Lineid

Hi Support team,

I'm trying to setup a fax option in VG and uses 3rd party document insertion software to read from database and insert the correct information into a fax template and convert them to tif file for faxing purposes. We need to identify the call LineID (which i believe it's a unique number for each call) so that we can save the file name using the LineID. I tried the following expression:

$RV_YY$RV_MM$RV_DD$RV_HH$RV_NN$RV_SS$RVPORT

and I do not get any results in the log file. Can you guide me how to achieve this and where I need to put this expression in the script design module.

Thank you!

main1.vgs

Please use this expression in the 'Evaluate Expression' type module:

"$RV_YY$RV_MM$RV_DD$RV_HH$RV_NN$RV_SS$RV_PORT"

note that the expression uses quotes at begining and at end, and that $RVPORT was changed to $RV_PORT

If you continue to have problems please .ZIP up and post the vgEngine trace capturing the call.

Hi support team,

I tried to put this evaluate expression "$RV_YY$RV_MM$RV_DD$RV_HH$RV_NN$RV_SS$RV_PORT" at the beginning of the vgscript and tried some other places such as after database query, I can't find any trace log in VGEngine log file showing any value of this. Where should I put this evaluate expression in the VGscript design?

Please advise.

Just curios, "$RV_YY$RV_MM$RV_DD$RV_HH$RV_NN$RV_SS$RV_PORT" , the $RV_NN is it should be $RV_MM as in minute minute?

Thanks!

I can't find any trace log in VGEngine log file showing any value of this.

Can you please post the modified script and the vgEngine trace capturing the call.

the $RV_NN is it should be $RV_MM as in minute minute?

$RV_MM is already used for the Month, so $RV_NN is used for the Minutes instead.