VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Channel Auto Restart And Hang

Hi support team,

I'm having a big issue with Vocie Guide. Just managed to migrate voice guide with my existing 120JCT and 300JCT Dialogic card (connecting each other with CT bus connector) to a new server running on Windows Server 2012. I had downloaded the latest driver from dialogic.com which support Windows Server 2012 and managed to load and start the 2 cards together. After awhile, (around 15 minutes), the Windows Server 2012 shows fatal error and auto restart itself. I'm not sure what happened here and I try loading just the 300JCT by disabling 120JCT card via Dialogic configuration manager - DCM.

When I do that, the server will not auto restart but another problem occurs. All the channel in Line Status screen will auto restart after some time and its very regular now. Every hour around 3 to 5 times. Furthermore, there's only few channels that can be used (channel 1 to 8) and the rest will just answered with no voice prompt and keep connecting even the caller hangs up until the line restart itself, then it's free again.

I have attached along the config and log file for your kind reference.

Please take note that I'm using 120JCT for fax and hook flash transfer purposes.

Thank you!

config.zip

log file without 120JCT.zip

log file with 120JCT and 300JCT.zip

If you are seeing Windows itself restarting then we'd recommend checking windows event/error logs and perhaps Dialogic RTF logs.

You may want to contact the Dialogic card supplier if you believe that Windows is restarting due to the Dialogic card they supplied.

BLOCKING/UNBLOCKING of all ISDN channels is something that is done by driver. Dialogic RTF log may show some information as to what caused the drivers to signal that channels are blocked/unblocked One thing to check would be that the E1 connection is electrically stable and there is no loss of E1 electrical signal.

The Dialogic drivers that are to be used with VoiceGuide are available for download from our WWW Downloads page.