VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Dialogic D/120jct-ls

Sorry for my bad english first if this post causing you any inconvient. :-)

Recently, I'm assigned to re-design a running IVR system with voiceguide. The system is running VoiceMasterIII with a dialogic D/120JCT-LS board currently.

What I wanna to know is the compatibility between the lastest version of voiceguide with this board. Since, the system is in production state, so I cannot fire up the "Intel Dialogic Configuration Manager" to take a deeper look of the setting on that board, but I still returning the following information to me.

"DIALOG/HD-PCI"

- D/120JCT-LS

From the Recommended Hardware page in this site. I know it is supported. but the model have a bit different from what I found and it is "D/120JCT". Just want to make sure the different between no -LS and with -LS or they are the same.

Second, I found an entry inside "Device Manager" which show "unknown PCI" and I cannot found any dialogic board driver from there. So, does that mean the dialogic board was installed properly? The strange thing is : It is a Live Production System which running "VoiceMasterIII" currently.

Does anyone running voiceguide with this board ? Can share experiences with me ?

Thanks for your share,

DinoM

D/120JCT-LS is fine.

There are many VoiceGuide systems out there using this board and we've been using it ourselves in the test lab here for a while.

You can disregard the "unknown PCI" - if the DCM starts and shows the card started then all is OK and you are ready to use the card.

SupportTeam,

Thank You for your prompt helpful reply. I'm highly appericate on it :-D (Sorry for my bad grammer).

Oh really good. But will this "unknown PCI" make the box unstable ?

How about the TAPI driver ? I'm not quite sure for the dialogic installation since the production system are hosted at client office. And they missing all the cd/manual for the board. If I required to retouch the driver installation. Then I didn't have a way to download it over the net.

Can I mix VoiceGuide with the Existing VoiceMasterIII and let them controling individual ports on the dialogic board ?

About the licensing. Can I purchase a 12ports License and install it on a development server and working with it on a voice modem. Once the call flow ready, install the license to the Real production server ??

Thanks

DinoM

But will this "unknown PCI" make the box unstable ?

No.

Can I mix VoiceGuide with the Existing VoiceMasterIII and let them controlling individual ports on the dialogic board ?

You can do this with "VoiceGuide for Dialogic" - please send email to sales@voiceguide.com and they will forward you a copy of it.

A 12 port license would need to be linked to the Dialogic card.

You should probably just get a 1 line license for your development purposes.

Hi SupportTeam,

VoiceGuide for Dialogic ?? What is the different ? Oh, I can only found the normal VG over your website. To use Dialogic Card, I need other version ?

Please clear me on this.

After a search on this forum, I found that I can use a USB NIC act as a hardware donkey and use it to generate a VG Unique ID. Once I have developed the voiceflow and use plugin the same USB NIC into the Production Server ?

Since the Production Server cannot be stopped during our development period. Hence, the dialogic board cannot move out.

Thanks

DinoM

VoiceGuide for Dialogic is pretty much the same as the version that is downloadable - but does not need to use the TAPI and WAVE drivers.

Once I have developed the voiceflow and use plugin the same USB NIC into the Production Server ?

Yes.

VoiceGuide for Dialogic is pretty much the same as the version that is downloadable - but does not need to use the TAPI and WAVE drivers.

So here we have 2 ways to purchase the license.

1) Purchase a 1port Normal Version of VoiceGuide first and test it under Voice Modem at development server.

Afterthat, Purchase a 12ports VoiceGuide for Dialogic and install it on the Production server.

2) Buy a 12 Ports VoiceGuide + USB Network Adapter, register this copy with the VG Unique ID generated by the Network Adapter.

Once the development ready, obtain a VoiceGuide for Dialogic from Katalina .Install it into the Production Server with the USB Network Adapter as a dongle.

Does both method work ? Please correct me if I get any mistake.

But request for a VoiceGuide for Dialogic require additional purchase ??

Thanks,

DinoM

Thanks SupportTeam,

If I use the VG for Dialogic, then does I need to install the Dialogic Wave Driver 1.x for Windows 2000 as according to the help document ?

Thanks

DinoM

No, you do not need to install the Wave driver if you use the "VoiceGuide for Dialogic" product.