VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Problem With Windows Server 2008 R2

Good morning,

my name is Stefano and I have a great problem with HMP Driver and VoiceGuide V.7.

hmp driver has a license for only one line, have i to buy another license for this? I just bought 4 lines for a VoiceGuide system.

The VoiceGuide software answers the call execute only the first step and than it closes the connection instead of tell me the error. Because the number has to go to 300 from 500, but if I enter the number "1"(for example) it neighter doesn't answer to me. It seems that it doesn't take the input from the keyboard. I'm using Windows 2008R2 on a vmware virtual machine.

Can you please help me? Thank you very much.

hmp driver has a license for only one line, have i to buy another license for this?

Yes. The evaluation version of HMP only enables one line. Please contact saels@voiceguide.com to obtain Dialogic HMP licenses.

The VoiceGuide software answers the call execute only the first step and than it closes the connection instead of tell me the error. Because the number has to go to 300 from 500, but if I enter the number "1"(for example) it neighter doesn't answer to me. It seems that it doesn't take the input from the keyboard.

Please post the script used and the VoiceGudie traces capturing the call. We can then see what happened during the call and advise.

VoiceGuide trace logs are in Voiceguide's \log\ subdirectory. Please post the vgEngine and ktTel trace files for the day when the call was made.

I'm using Windows 2008R2 on a vmware virtual machine.

Please refer to Dialogic HMP documentation for information on which virtual machine environments are supported.