VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voip

If you want to use VoIP lines then the best approach is to get a media gateway and to convert the VoIP lines to analog (or T1, or E1, etc) lines and plug those lines into the Dialogic card.

Plzzzzz....that's the worst way to do voip. U better just get a voip gateway that just converts PSTN to VoIP right away....but I am sure that there are software out there that support VoIP just like your system supports analog. I am looking hard for it though :(

For what application will you be using a VoIP based IVR?

Why must it be VoIP?

Whose VoIP lines will you be using?

At what price are they providing the VoIP lines and at what price normal Analog (or T1/E1) lines are available in yor location?

Why can't you use a media gateway to convert from VoIP to analog (or T1/E1) and plug that into the Dialogic card?

What is the largest number of IVR lines that you are looking to deploy at the one location?

For answers to your questions:

1-For a small Prepaid Calling Card platform :)

2-Because VoIP costs way less

3-Who VoIP lines? Any VoIP DID does it

4-VoIP DIDs are provided at $9 unlimited inbound / month. T1 costs +$400 on top of the commitment to it

5-1-12 IVR lines

6-only customer dials from Analoge the rest of the network is VoIP or else the business fails :)

VoIP providers will give you (or recommend) a box to convert VoIP to analog. You can use that to connect VoIP lines to the Dialogic card.

That's probably the best way of going about it in your case.

hi Bruce

could you told me about your voip provider , i 'm looking forword to pre paid callin card project

could you told me about your voip provider , i 'm looking forword to pre paid

calling card project , my email / joooegypt@yahoo.com