VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Outbound Call Loader Error

when I use outbound call loader to load phone number, the system show me a message box .It shows something goes wrong. please see the attachment to get more detail .thanks.

My system is:windows 7 Service Pack 1

CPU: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E7500 @2.93GHZ

system type: 32bite

vg.zip

post-17093-0-29235800-1408008799_thumb.png

It looks like you are have two different systems set up, one using an T1 ISDN trunk and Dialogic card HQ040581, and this one that has Dialogic HMP VoIP drivers installed.

And looks like on both systems the VoiceGuide service starts OK and calls are received and outgoing call attempts are made.

BTW. on VoIP system make the outgoing call to IP address, ie. use this as the number to dial: 333@192.168.1.125

Are these two separate systems? If yes then are you getting same error when launching the Telephone Number Loader on both systems?

We have not come across any issues when launching the Telephone Number Loader.

Can you please install the latest version of VoiceGuide:

[old link removed]

and confirm the error still occurs on your system.

Are you able to use the US version of Windows to make sure this is not related to running the Chinese version of Windows?

Does the error occur when you start the application, or when you make a particular selection/click/kepress ?

This error only happen whwn I click the "Load Phone Numbers" button. I can make a call to voiceguide ,it work well.

Can you please install the latest version of VoiceGuide:???

I think the version that I have installed is the lastet version?and why do you say I need install the latest version?

Sorry ,I can not change the system language.

I reinstall the vioceguide using the lastest version,and the error still exist.

vg.zip

We have not come across any problems like this on our test systems.

Did you just select "Chinese" as the default language when installing Windows 7 SP1, or is this a special Chinese version of Windows?

Would it be possible to log into your system using Teamviewer or similar? If yes then please email login details to support@voiceguide.com and include a link to this Support Forum topic in your email.

The bug should be fixed now.

Still not sure why it happens on Chinese version of Windows and not on the English version, but the in-code workaround included in app now allows you load telephone calls using the Telephone Number Loader.

I just install voiceguide to another chinese version win7 system ,this error still exist.I can not load phone number too.

what you have do in the preview system, it can load phone number now.