VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Download Previous Version Of Voiceguide For Dialogic?

Is there any way of downloading a previous version of voiceguide for dialogic? i am currently in the middle of rebuilding our auto dialing machine and i would like to install an older version.

the reason i am looking for an older version is that i have tried the latest and i have found that it is reporting false positives on disconnected numbers at a much higher rate. on the older version we had no higher than 11% disconnected numbers. on the latest version we had as high as 28%. i even called some of the "disconnected" numbers myself and i found that they were not really disconnected.

Previous versions are not available.

Please post a trace for VoiceGuide capturing a call to the number which the Dialogic card decided was Disconnected.

Are you using a T1/E1 ISDN system? You should be using T1/E1ISDN if you need positive information on whether the number is disconnected - the telephone company will send an explicit ISDN code if a number is disconnected if ISDN is used to dial out.

Analog based systems use tone detection to determine if the number is disconnected or not. Usually the number is only classified as Disconnected if a particular "SIT" tone is played - so classification of numbers as Disconnected should be pretty reliable on analog lines as well as the SIT tones are pretty specific and the Dialogic card is unlikely to detect SIT tone falsely... a trace from an example call should let us see what is actually happening here.