VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

How To Inform The Caller If The Line Is Busy With Using Sound Play

Sir how can i inform the caller if the line is busy and wait for a little moment, what module i need to use? can you give me some sample program related to this topic, thanks!

If the line is busy the phone company will just play a busy tone. You will need to speak to your phone company to ask them what happens the the call when someone calls you and your line is busy.

If the line is busy the phone company will just play a busy tone. You will need to speak to your phone company to ask them what happens the the call when someone calls you and your line is busy.

Sir, Im using VG7

(Flow of my program)

1.Get the one digit number to the caler, by which number they want to transfer the call

2.Process the transfer call

a. If the line is busy the tone play the sound of "Sorry the line is busy now, press 1 if you want to

abort the line, or press 2 until the line is available"

b. If press 1 then hang up play the sound of "Thank you try to call you later" , if press 2

the wating sound play.

3.If the line is availbale then play the sound "Thank you"

But instead in number 2, if the caller press 1 then the line is busy, the line is go back to the tone of number 1, which

get again the number they want to tranfer?

Here are the log in calls

Attachment

0124_0933_vgEngine.zip

Thanks a lot i hope you will help to this kind of problem.

Attached trace is quite long ans has many calls in it. Which call and which module should we be looking at?

In the traces there is one thsng that stands out as a scripting error:

in module "2" you are trying to evaluate this expression:

$RV_DNIS = busy

this will always result in an error and as a result the call will be hung up is the "False" path is not defined. Whoic is what is happening on some of the calls in the trace.

Is this the issue that you are referring to? Or something else?

Please post your script along with the traces. This will let us see what the script is meant to be doing.